Access to and use of this site is provided by Zengenti Limited subject to the following terms:
By using the site you are agreeing to be legally bound by these terms, which take effect immediately on your first use of the site. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms please do not access and/or use the site.
Zengenti Limited may change these terms at any time by posting changes online. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you know of any changes made. Your continued use of the site after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
Use of the site
You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes. This must be in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use of the site. Prohibited behaviour includes causing distress, harassing or causing inconvenience to any person, transmitting offensive or obscene content or disrupting the normal flow of information.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Zengenti Limited content in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Zengenti Limited content except for your own personal and non-commercial use. Any other use of Zengenti Limited content requires the prior written permission of Zengenti Limited.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimers
Zengenti Limited content, including the images, information, names, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Zengenti Limited, its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
Under no circumstances will Zengenti Limited be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this site regardless of the form of action.
Zengenti Limited does not warrant that functions contained in content will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that Zengenti Limited or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
Contributions to Zengenti.com
Zengenti.com Community Rules
You agree to use Zengenti Limited Community functionality (including message boards such as Slack) in accordance with the following Community Rules. These apply across all Zengenti Limited sites and services.
About the law:
- Contributing material with the intention of committing or promoting an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
- You agree to only submit materials which are your own original work. You must not violate, plagiarise, or infringe the rights of third parties including copyright, trade mark, trade secrets, publicity, privacy, proprietary or personal rights.
- The views and opinions expressed in Zengenti Limited Community areas are those of members of the public and are not necessarily those of Zengenti Limited or in any way controlled by Zengenti Limited.
- You may not submit any illegal or defamatory material of any nature. This includes text, video, graphics, programs or audio.
About your posts:
- No unlawful or objectionable content: unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- Contributions must be civil and tasteful
- If you use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users you may have action taken against your accounts.
- No disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour: contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- Be patient: users of all ages and abilities may be taking part in the relevant Community.
- No spamming or off-topic material: we don't allow the submission of the same or very similar contributions many times. Please don't re-submit your contribution to more than one discussion, or contribute off-topic material in subject-specific areas.
- No advertising
- No impersonation
- No inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) user names
- You may not refer to specific URLs (web site addresses) unless allowed specifically under the relevant service.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on the Zengenti Limited site then the latter shall prevail.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.