Contensis boasts a simple but very powerful forms builder that enables non-technical users to create impressive online forms using straightforward techniques – principally drag and drop.
The forms module supports advanced features such as multi-page forms and contextual rules. The style of the editor makes it easy to create even complex forms.
Build forms in just a few steps. The forms builder interface is intuitive and guides you through the process.
You first choose which fields you want to display. Choose from text boxes, multi-line boxes, numerical inputs, dropdowns, radio buttons, and checkboxes. There are also predefined options for common fields such as name, address, email and phone number. Simply drag and drop fields into your form.
When your form looks right, you add any setting you require for the fields such as labels, character limits, and whether it is a required field.
To complete the form, just enter the email destination and any email message or redirect URL for users when they hit submit.
Once a form has been created and approved, drag and drop into any page. You can reuse one form in multiple pages.
All forms created using Contensis are fully customisable in terms of look and feel and will naturally blend in with any corporate branding. As standard, forms have a fresh and simple style but can be styled to any design.
The forms module also comes with built-in form management that automatically builds a database for all the form posts. Submissions can also be exported in CSV format.
When someone has submitted a message through a web form, relevant administrators will be alerted via email. The CMS also holds form submissions which can be viewed in an inbox style interface.
The forms module is packed with features that allow editors to quickly build their forms with little effort. The main features are described below:
- Composite fields such as name, address, email, phone are all provided with built-in validation.
- The module includes field validation for controls such as numeric text boxes, with options for required dates and date ranges.
- Multi-page controls allow users to split their forms into multiple sections with very little effort.
- The forms module is completely integrated with the CMS, taking advantage of the version control and audit logging which is available as standard.
- A single form can be used in multiple pages.
- Forms can be built with logical rules to shape how the form operates in use. For example, if a specific value is entered then jump to the related section or question.
- Forms can automatically be sent to email addresses.
- New posts are written to an auto-generated database in an encrypted format.
- Form postings can be exported in CSV format.
- The forms module also supports pre-population of data fields, allowing integration with CRM and other systems.
- Published forms can be delivered to secure areas and integrate with active directory.
The forms builder is a chargeable module. View our pricing page for details.